Our little guy is 10 months old. Some of his milestones:
- Has a total of 6 teeth (2 bottom, and 4 top are coming in)
- Started waving and saying "bye-bye"
- Signs "all done" (it's more of a wave but we know what he means) :)
- Eating three meals a day. He likes food for the most part but is a little pickier that William was. He'll eat almost any fruit or vegetable that I put in front of him but he has not been impressed with anything dairy (cheese or yogurt) or meat.
- Can stand for a couple of seconds on his own.
- Now that his teeth have come in sleeping is getting better. Most nights he is up once a night with two naps during the day.
Can't believe will be celebrating this guy's first birthday in about a month and a half!