Monday, April 6, 2009

By Popular Demand...

I have been getting quite a few requests for pictures of me pregnant so for 
those of you who have been asking, here you go!  

About 4 months pregnant.  

Pregnant sisters!  Mallory and I at Christmas.  She was about 6 months along and I was about 4 months.  That is little Audrey Elizabeth in there who made her debut on March 31.  Ricky and I are so excited to be Uncle and Auntie!

27 weeks pregnant

30 weeks pregnant

Being pregnant has, so far, been a great experience for me.  It has been especially fun since I have been able to feel the baby move and kick (although there are times when I wish Newty would be a little more gentle).  It is both reassuring and amazing to feel the little one moving around in there.  He or she is especially active at night and I can actually see my stomach move which is crazy!  Ricky and I can't wait to meet our little Newty!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pregnant lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah: That is one cute baby bump!!!! You look adorable. Grandma Mitzi

    ReplyDelete