Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our 4 week old!

William is 4 weeks!  I can't believe how fast the time goes.  If this keeps up he is going to be graduating from high school before we know it!  He continues to be our little joy and it is so fun to see him discovering and adjusting to the world around him.  Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks including Father's Day and his first play date with his friend Finn. 




 
Happy Father's Day (notice the "I Love Daddy" sleeper)!

William's first play date with buddy Finn.

William does not like to be put down.  I love the progression of these photos.  
Pay attention to the look on Finn's face.  :)





3 comments:

  1. Those pics are darling! He already has playmates. I do love the progression of the expression on the boys' faces. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah: These pictures are just too cute!!!! What a darling little boy with a very expressive friend. Good times ahead. Keep the pictures coming. Love you all. Grandma Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your little guy could just open his eyes a little bigger! I hope you can hear me say that with the correct intonation! What a cutie, Sarah and Ricky! In the words of my mother, "Ya done good!" So fun to see these pictures! Thanks for sharing... until next time...

    ReplyDelete