Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a very quiet Valentine's Day since we were getting settled in with our newest addition. Grandma Becky was here helping us get adjusted. We ordered pizza from our favorite place and William made his own special heart shaped pizza. After dinner my wonderful husband presented me with a very special present, a Le Creuset dutch oven, something I have been wanting for a long time. It was a special evening and I was happy to spend it with my Mom and my 3 Valentines!



Love this face.

My newest Valentine. I made his outfit before he was born.



Valentine's Day Lunch: Heart shaped PB & J, strawberries, and cottage cheese


Cousin Audrey came over earlier in the day to drop off Valentines.

Grandma Becky helping William make his heart shaped pizza.


Very proud of the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment